MinadMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get ranks!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serenity

Serenity

How to get ranks! Empty
PostSubject: How to get ranks!   How to get ranks! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:21 am

Ever wondered about the ranks on the forums? Well these are special ranks given to people who do things that are required to get the rank. I am just going to tell you guys what you need to do to get into this rank.

Owner // Ofcourse you can't get this one!
Administrators // This is given out by my decision so this is usually for very trusted people, because they then have very important information.
Moderators // Put in an application, if your accepted you get this rank. The applications are anonymous, I discuss with my staff whether you should be accpted.
Helper // These people are people who me and my staff notice are really helpful, after a while of helping you just might get this rank!
Advertiser // This is given to people who get atleast 20+ people to join. Make sure that they make an intoduction and include your forum username. I do know if you made the account or not.
Active Member // This is given out by the overall judgement of the entire staff, if we see that you are active on the forums posting non-spam useful post, I'll see what my staff thinks. This decision is anonymous also.

Hope this helped you guys out a bit!
Back to top Go down
http://www.minadms.forumotion.com

How to get ranks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MinadMs :: MinadMS Headquarters :: General News-
Jump to: