MinadMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GM Application] Brian's GM application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inferno

Inferno

[GM Application] Brian's GM application Empty
PostSubject: [GM Application] Brian's GM application   [GM Application] Brian's GM application EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:51 am

Name: Brian

IGN: The server isn't up yet, but it would be Inferno.

Time Zone: GMT + 5

Contact Information: brian4la@hotmail.com

Talk about yourself: Hello, I am Brian. Maddy, and Marissa, you two, already know of me. I am a GM over at DivideMS. Anyways, I am a friendly guy. I have been playing MapleStory since the days of beta, and first started a MapleStory private server in v0.48 when I was about 10 years old. Back then, my server sucked, and it was not public. During those days, only the TitanMS source was released to public. Later on, when OdinMS v55 came out, I ran a server called EndlessTales MS. It was unsucessful due to hosting problems.

Do you have GM experience?: Yes, I have GM experience.

If so, what servers?
Yes, I have been GM on plenty of servers although I cannot provide proof for all. But here all the servers I have been GM on: NightStory, EndlessTales MS (own server), UrbzMS, EpicMS, HikaruMS. And currently, I am a GM on DivideMS. Maddy, and Marissa, you two should know. But anyways, I will provide proof.

Why should you be chosen to be a GM of MinadMs?
I should be chosen to be a GM of MinadMS, due to my experience in private servers, and I am a friendly person. I also log on daily to check on players. Furthermore, if there are any players, I will follow them, and give them an overall check to see if they are nice, and if they are legit or not. If not, I will smite the naughty hackers.
https://2img.net/h/i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb288/brian4la/LOL.png

How would you dedicate your time to MinadMs?
I would dedicate my time to MinadMS by logging daily, and checking on new members. Furthermore, I can make buttons or banners, despite I am not too great at GFX.

How active are you?
I am on usually one hour a day (on the server), and about 5 hours a day on MSN.

Extra Comments: Overall, I hope you will consider my application as a GM. And thank you for your time. I will not leave this even though I am not accepted. I am a loyal member.
Back to top Go down
CloverBabyz

CloverBabyz

PostSubject: Re: [GM Application] Brian's GM application   [GM Application] Brian's GM application EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:00 am

[GM Application] Brian's GM application Good_luck
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: [GM Application] Brian's GM application   [GM Application] Brian's GM application EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:06 am

Lol thanks Cool
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [GM Application] Brian's GM application   [GM Application] Brian's GM application EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:13 am

[GM Application] Brian's GM application Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://www.minadms.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GM Application] Brian's GM application   [GM Application] Brian's GM application Empty

Back to top Go down

[GM Application] Brian's GM application
Page 1 of 1