MinadMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pikachu's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikachu

Pikachu's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Pikachu's GM Application   Pikachu's GM Application EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:56 am

Name: Alex Huang

IGN: Since the server is not open up yet but it will be Pikachu

Time Zone: EST +5 US and Canada

Contact Information:
Aim : DuckiesxAH
MSN: turtwigforalex@hotmail.com
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000723443221

Talk about yourself [Tell us a little about you! We wanna know you, not just why you want to be a gm!]: I am a 10 year old boy that is in Elementary School and soon I will graduate, I'm sure I'll miss my friends and teachers and it may deeply sounds like heartbreaking. I have been playing MapleStory for 1 or 2 years and I started playing MapleStory Private Servers about 1 year.
I want to be a GM because I am helpful, trustworthy, caring, responsible, and friendly. I can help people everyday since I'm actively online. I apply for GM because I am here to help out, not to fool around with my GM Powers and it's like who will be that stupid to make a very nice/neat GM Application and start abusing their GM Power's because that does not make any sense.

Do you have GM experience?: Yes.

If so, what servers?: MortalKombatMS, ShadowPartnerMS, HeroMS, HelpfulStory, and InboxMS.

Proof: I didn't take screen shots of the servers that I have been GM in but I have a screen shot of InboxMS.
Pikachu's GM Application 29tt1d

Why should you be chosen to be a GM of MinadMs?: I should be chosen to be a GM of MinadMS because I am helpful, trustworthy, friendly, responsible and caring which how I act. I can solve problems good enough, host events, catch hackers and whenever I host an event I will explain the Event Rules also I will not be giving warnings to hackers, I will just immediately ban the hacker.

How would you dedicate your time to MinadMs?: I can play everyday.
Here is my schedule : Monday-Wednesday 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM, Thursday - 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM, Friday - 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM, Saturday - 8:00 AM - 11:30 PM and Sunday - 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM and sometimes I'm busy I can't go online

How active are you?: Like I said, I will be active of course because I can go online everyday.

Extra Comments?: If the players and the GM Team work as a great team, I'm sure we will make MinadMS a high rank! Thank you for reading my GM Application
-Pikachu
Back to top Go down

Pikachu's GM Application
Page 1 of 1